Thursday, February 19, 2009

'Nother Tag

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite Shows
1. LOST
2. Reba
3. MASH
4. Justice League
5. The Cosby Show
6. ...I really can't think of any more...
7.
8.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Laundry
2. Listened to Glenn Beck & Dave Ramsey
3. Painted the Kitchen
4. Made breakfast and dinner
5. Swept the garage
6. Helped Stephen with his online Theatre class homework
7. Went to a Relief Society Board Meeting
8. Made raspberry pie

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Having my kitchen put back together
2. Stephen done with school
3. Being able to garden (that will be an adventure!)
4. Warm Weather
5. Camping/Hiking
6. Making Cheesecake
7. Being a Mom
8. Running a 5K?

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Chili's
2. Applebees
3. Red Robin
4. Moms...
5. Dairy Queen (just for the desserts, I think their food is disgusting)
6. Chipotle
7. Qdoba
8. Macoroni Grill

8 Things on my wish list
1. A piano
2. Shopping spree
3. More Snickles
4. Twins...I seriously do.
5. A Piano
6. A Macro Lens
7. To learn Spanish
8. A Piano

People I tag: Jess & Brigitte

No comments: