Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Maycee's 2 year pictures

I am SO late with these.

Better late then never.

Here's her glamor shot:






I don't know if you can tell or not, but this is Maycee's mischievous look.  Minus the tongue.  Her eyes are saying it all...I'm going to do something that I know I am not supposed to.







She is smelling the wrong end of the flower.  I love it.




Yes.  I knew there was a huge, bright yellow flag behind her before I took the picture...BUT SHE'S SMILING!  She didn't do very much of that  during this shoot.




Here is the beginning of when she ran up and down that path for 5 minutes....


Here is my artistic picture.  I like it.






And finally...her awkward fall for the finale!


I hope you all noticed the cutie skirt that I made!

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE the skirt. Seriously. LOVE it. You did such a good job! Oh, and you can edit that little yellow flag out at picmonkey.com!