Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hide and Seek

Yesterday Maycee and Cooper were playing hide and seek while I was making dinner.  I'm pretty sure that Maycee taught Cooper everything he knows.  Because Maycee cheats.  And Cooper lets her.

While Maycee was counting, Cooper ran and hid in the pantry.  As soon as she finished counting, Maycee began her search.  I could hear Cooper jumping up and down, and giggling in the pantry.  Maycee wasn't being very observant and so couldn't hear all of Cooper's noise.  After a few minutes of looking, Maycee gave up.

"Cooper!!  Where are you?" She asked.

...

"Um. I'm in the pantwee."  Came Cooper's reply.

Maycee, who was upstairs, came flying downstairs, ran past the kitchen and towards the garage.  The entire while talking to herself, "Where is the pantry?  Where is the pantry?"

I love that Cooper knew where he was hiding and Maycee had no clue.  I have a smart little 2 year old on my hands.

Maycee eventually found Cooper.

He just kept jumping and giggling.

No comments: