Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oliver's #2 Birthday!! And a TON of things that were going on at the same time.


On Wednesday, September 24, four days before Ollie's birthday, we traveled down to Utah.  Stephen and Brandon apparently needed a little more nerd in their lives.  Friday they headed to the Salt Lake City Comic Con.  These are the pictures that we were awarded for their efforts:





Stephen took a picture of this artwork that was selling at Comic Con.  Seriously.  So adorable.


Maycee slept on the couch one night while at Brandon and Mitzi's.  I love her sleep position.


Game night!


Oliver's birthday was on Monday.  We took him and all of the kiddos to Jump Time in Provo, Utah. Brandon, Mitzi, and Alex came to join in the fun as well!  This is their first look at what they are going to play with for an hour and a half.


They ALL loved it.  We had a blast.










In here, Maycee and Cooper entered their own domain.  No adults allowed.  Well.  At least until I had to rescue a panicked Cooper.


Blurry Cooper.  Jumping into the foam pit for the first time.  He eventually got brave enough to go off on the trapeze swings.



Ollie wasn't so keen on the foam pit...





These trampolines would let you go SO high.  I was a big chicken.  The rest of the family enjoyed their high jumps.





Aren't we SO cute!  We are both super tired from our weekend events of little sleep....





Stephen rescued Cooper.  We have NO idea of how he got down there.  I was watching Oliver jump when I heard this little, soft, muffled voice yelling.  Cooper was buried in the foam pit.  All I could see was his head.  I was surprised, but he wasn't even panicking.  He was yelling, waiting for someone to come rescue him.  It took Stephen a little bit to even get to where Cooper was buried!












I love Cooper in this run of pictures....












When I showed these pictures to Cooper he said, "Mom, look at my boogers!"




After Jump Time we headed over to Chick-Fil-A for some lunch, birthday ice cream, and some presents.  Oliver, you are so stinkin' cute.




And the results of his new cars.  He doesn't even look thrilled.


Now I got a smile!...Why can't I ever get all three to look at me and smile?!




So.

I missed a few pictures here.

At 11pm, the night of Oliver and my Dad's birthday, Karli Lyn came home from her mission in Georgia.


Originally we were going to have cake that night...we were way to tired for that.  So it waited until the next night.

Check out my super-cool Spider man cake for Ollie.








There you have it.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLIVER STEPHEN!!!!!

No comments: