Monday, October 12, 2009

Homemade videos

***WARNING***

NO BLOOD WAS SPILLED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO...


This is what I have been doing for the last week. I have another week to go to finish the project. Let me explain myself to those of you who are not familiar with these practices...

Stephen is a bottle salesman. I could try to glamorize it, but that is what he does. To make money on the side I do little projects for Stephen's company. One of the more charming side jobs is cutting tubes.

These tubes are used in numerous types of bottles. Think of the little bottles of soap you have sitting next to your sink. You stick your dirty hands under the running water and then place a hand underneath the soap and use your thumb to push the tube that dispenses the soap. THOSE ARE THE KINDS OF TUBES I CUT!!! It all sounds very prestigious, I know, but someone has to do it. I take the pre-manufactured tubes and cut them to the specific length that the customer needs for their different types of bottles. TADA!

Plug for Stephen...If you ever need any sort of container for canning or food storage, go to containerandpackaging.com. They rock.

...AND...

The next time you purchase a bottle of perfume, or lotion (not a squeeze tube) you can think of me. The hard working laborer. Cutting tubes.

No comments: