Saturday, December 12, 2009

Book Review: The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman

NOTE: ALL couples should read this book. If you're not a couple STILL read this book. It will help you in the future AND with current relationships....with whoever! Seriously, it is that good.

Stephen and I received this book as a wedding gift two years ago. It has taken us two years to finally sit down and read it together. I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE!!! Males included.

The book begins by talking about how every person has a love tank that needs to filled. The book proceeds to teach how different people have different types of love languages that fill their love tanks. It is very interesting. It has made me look at my relationship with, not only my husband, but with the many different people I have in my life. It helps me realize why people do the things they do. Definitely a good read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never read this, but I've taken the quiz twice....I'm a solid "Physical touch" or however its worded. I love me some snuggling...I think "Acts of service" followed closely behind....I plan on reading it some day!