Thursday, December 3, 2009

Never go to Walmart on Black Friday...

We were in Pocatello with my parents this year for Black Friday. We didn't have anything really big that we wanted to get, but I HAD to go to Fred Meyer for the half off sock sale. I need new tights!

The first store we had on our list was Walmart...I know, I know, I'm not a huge fan, but...ok no excuses. We were at Walmart. THAT PLACE WAS INSANE!!!!!! I really cannot put enough question marks on that thing. We arrived at Walmart at 4:50 and were there when they did the countdown and unwrapped the deals. Within 10 minutes the entire from of the store was crammed with people. We couldn't even get out of the store! I hate Walmart...grrrr.

Honestly, I can't even remember all the stores that we went to. Except for Home Depot. Because of the pictures. We were really tired and bored. We woke up at 4:00am.


After Home Depot we went to breakfast at Perkins. I had the best Eggs Benedict. Black Friday was so worth it after I had that breakfast. Wahoo!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think the only person that looks the least bit excited is Kami why is that. And I will put a huge exclamation point of the Walmart thing. I have never seen it so bad and believe me I have been there before.