Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Date Night

Last Friday, Stephen and I had the funnest date night ever...WE GOT TO GO SEE BRIAN REGAN!!!! About five months ago Stephen called me at work to ask if we could get tickets with a few of his co-workers. I was a little iffy, but I knew that Stephen really wanted to go, so we bought the tickets and Stephen counted down the days.

On the appointed night we went to Ono Hawaiian Cafe with three of Stephen's co-workers and their wives. We ate amazing food and then ran to the Morrison Center for our evening full of laughs...

I really had no expectations going into the comedy routine. I had been to a few comedy clubs, but they only mildly funny. Brian's brother opened for him and he was SO funny. As his brother walked out I knew that we were in for it. Brian Regan was SO FUNNY! I was crying and laughing almost the whole time. My mouth was making noises that were not normal because my side hurt so much from laughing! Highly recommend going to see Brian Regan.

No comments: