Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sometimes I forget that I look abnormal

Yesterday I went to the bank. I was the only one there besides the workers. When I walked in everyone stared at me. I asked, "What are you guys staring at...is it because I'm the only one here?"

Reply from lead teller,"...No...you're really pregnant."

I just laughed. I ended up going and getting my stuff done with the lead teller. He was really funny...and brutally honest.

After the bank I went to the grocery store. Because I am pregnant, I have to use the restroom EVERYWHERE I go. As soon as I walked in the door a little three-year-old girl just kept looking at me. She watched me walk from one side of the store to the other, where the restroom was located.

As I was walking out of the restroom, the little girl with her mother, was entering the restroom. Again she stared until she physically couldn't look at me any longer.

Honestly I thought, "I wonder what she is looking at?" Then two seconds later it dawned on me that I was super-pregnant. Again I say, sometimes I forget that I look abnormal.

1 comment:

Jamie Harmon said...

I totally remember that. I knew where every bathroom was at, and actually boycotted Fred Meyer for a while, because their bathrooms were being remodeled and you had to use porta potties outside!
Are you running into everything?
You should post more pics.