Friday, July 16, 2010

Fourth of Julio

Belated, I know.

This year since the Fourth of July was on a Sunday it felt like we had three days of a holiday...it was great! On Saturday we had a BBQ with a couple in our ward. Good food. Anytime I can get good food! :)

On Sunday night we went with Morgan and Jess to Ann Morrison park to watch the fireworks. I love fireworks. Every time I watch them I feel like a little kid watching something for the very first time. It kind of makes me think of that part on the Sandlot. Thank you for fireworks!

Monday we went to Dierkes Lake with some of my family and went cliff jumping. I have some seriously sweet footage of Stephen cliff jumping. Lots of other crazy things too...just watch.

I get a kick out of this one too. It's Karli...

After Dierkes, Stephen and I stopped at Shoshone Falls. That is really a beautiful waterfall. Check out Stephen's cool pix!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You live in such a beautiful place....perfect for such pretty people.

I love yo baby bumpish by the way.