Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surprisingly Upset

Four years ago, I would have had no idea who Deron Williams was.

Four years ago, I could have cared less about the NBA.

Part of the marital agreement that I "signed" stated that I must love and cheer for the Utah Jazz. In doing this, I chose a favorite player. I chose this player purely by accident. I bought his jersey to wear during Stephen and I's first attendance to a basketball game for the Utah Jazz.

That is correct, Deron Williams and I have been best buds since that day and I am VERY upset that he was traded to the New Jersey Nets. The Nets!! Are you serious!

I told Stephen that my allegiance to the Jazz has wained. I have a new team to root for now...the Nets.

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

I know how you feel! I married into the BYU team so my memeber is Jimmer Ferdette just like every other BYU fan!