Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend of stuff...

On Friday night we drove to Logan.

In a blizzard.

Good thing my dad was behind us in the pickup or I'm sure we would not have made it. Krystal and Shane pushed us three times out of the large amounts of snow that we ended up in.

Poor Belle. (That's Stephen's car)

We eventually made it to Logan to go to my cousins sealing. She and her husband were sealed to their two adopted children. It was quite amazing!

Also on the docket for the weekend was Queen Sheba's birthday. (That's my mom)

She turned fifty. The BIG 5-0. Now my mom and dad are both over the hill. We said that at 40 as well, but honestly, it never gets old.

We drove back to Boise on Sunday morning. We were right in line to make it on time to church at 11:40am. Belle died about five miles from home. Her little alternator couldn't make it any more.

I will now be car less for 2 weeks.

No comments: