Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long over-due cute kid pictures that I have missed out on.

Well, now that I do have a camera, I can catch up on my cutie, random kid pictures.

Yesterday I let the kids bring in their scooters.  They are so stinkin' cute.


 
I love Maycee's wink, smile.


This picture cracks me up.  He is trying to do a trick on this thing.  You can't really see from this angle, but he has his right foot standing on the back of the scooter with his left foot high in the air.  Already such a boy.


Today we went to the park.  Maycee started out pushing her stuffed animal, Po, in her little stroller.  Then Mommy got the stroller and Maycee carried Po.  At this point in time Maycee is "making" Po walk.



I had to get a picture of this!  The step that Cooper is pulling himself up on is really tall.  I think it is to discourage little ones like Cooper from going down the big slide.  Cooper does not let that stop him.



Maycee is getting quite fast at climbing up this dinosaur at the park.  She is so proud of herself!


Oh how I miss these random pictures!  I might outdo it for the next little while...

No comments: