Sunday, January 12, 2014

Number Six

Stephen and I have now been married for six years, as of yesterday.

Official.

Stephen is so amazing.  For gifts this year we decided to go low key and not spend much money.  Stephen came up with the most amazing gift.  He drafted a letter of acceptance to 'Post University'.  For Health 101 we are going to take a CPR class.  We've been talking about doing this for quite a while, but he took the initiative and got us signed up!  For Filmography 101 he got me the movie, Ever After.  The funny part about this particular gift was that that was the only movie that I brought to our marriage...however it was on VHS.  It was sent to DI long ago.  For Reading 101 he got me a book that we can read together.  My hubby knows me!  He really got me the perfect gift.  I love you Stephen!!

I feel like I cheat when I get cool gifts for Stephen.  I can't even take credit for them because most of them now come from Pinterest.  This year I printed off this picture:


Put it in a frame, added a dry erase marker, and I can now write my messages to him!

Seriously, Pinterest makes me look so creative.

To celebrate we dropped Maycee and Cooper off at one of the sweetest couple's house  in our ward.  They had them from 3pm to 8pm.  It was SO nice to just relax with the two of us!!...and Oliver.  He didn't really move the whole time anyway.

We started our date off right.  With Dairy Queen blizzards.

Then we went shopping!  I know, it sounds lame, but we had so much fun!  We got new clothes!!

Thank you for loving me and being the most amazing husband.  You are perfect for me.

No comments: