Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Events I forgot to mention in my blogger absence.

MY BIRTHDAY!!  Well, not my birthday, but kinda my birthday.  My mom and dad decided a few years ago that they did not want to figure out what to get everyone for their birthdays.  Instead of getting everyone presents they take us someplace fun!  This year we met up in McCall, ID at the sweetest cabin for the ice festival on February 5-7.

Three days, two nights of hot tub sitting (at least for the adults, every child that went in that thing thought it was there personal canonball tub), pool playing (totally got my trash kicked), junk food eating, sushi making (thanks Krystal and Shane! That was awesome.), snowmobile riding, snowball throwing, birthday cake eating, and whole bunch of other stuff that I cannot even remember right now.

Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome birthday present.  It was a TON of fun!!!  And thanks everyone for making it fun.  The only picture I have of the event is the one I stole from Krystal on Facebook....thanks chica!!


The second event I forgot in my absence was Stephen and my solo trip to Ogden, UT on February 14th.  Our Valentine's Day.  (I can definitely say solo 'cause Stephen and I are one.  Ya know.  The married thing.)  Anyway, we left our kiddos at my parent's house to go to Stephen's cousin's wedding.

Wow.

That was a freeing experience.

You know.  You need time away from the kiddos to remember how much you love them.

We had SO much fun!  I loved having Stephen all to myself for a whole day.  It's been a really long time since I've had that.

The evening ended with me dancing on the dance floor with my nieces because my husband was too embarrassed to get his groove on.

I love you hun!

No comments: