Saturday, April 25, 2015

My little Oliver, who is getting bigger.

Ollie is officially of the age that he is allowed to enter the blessed doors of nursery.  That was the longest eighteen months e-v-e-r!  (I love you Oliver Stephen) ;)  He is doing amazing.  He's been four times and hasn't had an issue from day one.  Honestly, we have the greatest nursery leaders of all time.  It is an older couple.  They are great with the kids.  They are grandparents and treat all of the nursery kids as their grandkids.  Anytime they see one of my kiddos at church they give them a skittle.  (It reminds me of the gum man when I was young at church.)

Well, of course, I can't have a post about Ollie without pictures of him!

Ollie found Cooper's cape and thrust it into my face with an "UH!"  In Oliver terms that means, "Can you put this on me so I can parade around like a cool looking stud?"  ...And he does!


And here is Ollie quietly drinking his milk while his sister drapes herself across him.  They both seemed content.

No comments: