Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The stuff that makes up my days.

My sons have very good arms.  Sometimes they are so good (and accurate) that I want to remove any future possibilities of them being NBA stars or anything of the like...if you catch my drift.

Sunday, in Sacrament Meeting, Cooper chucked his shoe four benches in front of us.

I was horrified.  I told Cooper, in my mean mommy whisper, to go and pick up the shoe and bring it back.  He giggled and skipped to the aforementioned bench where a cute little blonde girl was holding his shoe out to him.  Cooper giggled, then slapped the shoe out of her hand.

My horrified demeanor very quickly turned to shock and bewilderment.  I immediately stood up, grabbed the shoe, then toted a very mischievous Cooper out of the chapel.

Cooper's punishment was not up to par with his crime.  Chair time did not even do it justice.  Boys. How do you handle these creatures?!

AND on Sunday I wore my new, poofy green skirt that I bought at a second hand store for $10!  I know, steal!!  One of my Sunday School kids told me that I looked like a Disney Princess.

I'm not sure if that was a complement or not.

We're going to say that it was.

Yesterday, Tuesday, my parents came up for a visit.  This is how it went:


The funniest part of this picture is that Ollie is snoring like a foghorn and my dad is still asleep.

I really love having my parents come and see me!  It was also really fun to show off our hole in the ground.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for our visit.

Today as Maycee and Cooper walked out the back door to play Maycee says to Cooper, "You are such a little crumb cake!"

...

I have no idea what that means, or where she got it.

Still funny.

While outside the kids created a surprise for me!



Don't you love it!  They are already great decorators with an eye for positioning.  Love it.

No comments: