Thursday, June 4, 2015

Garden 2015

I originally planned to not have a garden this summer.  We planned to be moving into the new build at the end of the summer, beginning of fall, so planting would be super inconvenient.

Last Friday I told Stephen that I wanted to plant a garden at our hole in the ground.

He thought I was crazy.

Well, Monday I bought plants and planted them.  I even bought a sweet potato plant fully knowing that it will probably die.  I am going to try my hardest to get this thing to produce.



And this is how we water our plants.  I bring up 10 gallons of water from our house to water our garden.  The kiddos really wanted to plant flowers in our garden.  They are solely thier responsibility. If they forget to water them and they die, I have no ties to them....


This is how Ollie spends most of our watering adventures.  He loves climbing all over the car.


This is our neighbor dog that comes over almost every time that we water.  The kids love him and are terrified of him at the exact same time.  It is a difficult thing to explain.



Kids were born to have space to roam.


And here is my garden!


TA DA!!

No comments: