Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Fridge is Clean!

I saw a new project and I wanted one.

A magnet board.

Seriously. Those things are so cool!

My sister in law had one in her house and I loved it! Kory gave me step by step directions on what to do and I was off.

Last Wednesday I went to my parents' house to get help from my dad. He has all of the cool tools.

This is the pallet that I took my boards from.

Here's my dad cutting my pieces for me!

Putting it together.

Just after I painted.

Put together with the sheet metal behind it.

Finally on my wall. Doesn't it look so cool! I have been SO excited to put this thing up. Stephen has now become a master at putting things up on our walls.

For the finishing touch...my fridge it now clean! It looks so weird now. I'm not used to seeing it so clean and non-cluttered. Wahoo!


Thanks Dad for helping me with another project. I told my dad that when I was done with him he was going to be a master frame maker. He's now made 5 for me...with one more in the thinking box...I love you Dad!

No comments: