Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Kami Shouldn't...

In my current calling I am required to conduct during Relief Society and during our Tuesday night meetings. I get nervous every time I get up in front of those women. Inevitably I always say something that I probably shouldn't.
Last night we had our Relief Society Birthday Dinner. That is my absolute favorite Relief Society Meeting. We always have SO much fun! Last night was no exception.

WE HAD A GARDEN PARTY!!

Dress Code: Dress, Hats, Pearls, Gloves.

I had two out of the three. Never got the gloves.

While conducting last night, Kami struck again. I said "rocking, awesome". Who says rocking, awesome while conducting a church event?! Seriously. I need to be stopped. Here are some of my favorite ladies of the night.
Linda Miller & Kami
This is Linda's gardening hat. She gussied it up with ribbon and flowers. She is so clever.
Jodi Hoopes & Kami
Jodi and I went shopping together for this event. We bought matching hats. Aren't we adorable?
Maycee & Mommy! Maycee didn't actually attend the event, but I got her dressed up anyway. Isn't she so cute with her hat and party dress?
I missed out on taking pictures with Kelli Wilkins. Her outfit was awesome. I cannot even describe how amazing she looked in her getup. I guess we'll just have to dress up again just to take a picture.
Thanks for the wonderful evening!

No comments: