Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Dress for Maycee

Grandma Melanie has been working up a storm.  If she is not sewing scrub tops for Krystal, or repairing Levis for the neighbors, she is sewing something for Maycee.  Her latest is a cute little summer dress. 

Isn't she adorable?

We even found a headband in our stash that matches!


We also noticed early on that the headband is a little small for her.  This is what I had to do to keep it on her.  I laughed SO hard when I saw what it did to her little eyes.

Poor Maycee.

This is, by far, the longest dress that Maycee owns.  She had a little bit more difficult of a time crawling in it, but she found a way.

I love this little girl!


Pretty little Maycee!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That baby is GORGEOUS!

Charisse and Kory said...

I love that dress!! Sooo cute!!!