Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day Maycee and I woke up at 6 am to make Daddy breakfast.

Let me rephrase that. Maycee woke up at 6, therefore I had to get out of bed and entertain/feed her because it was Father's Day.

We made Daddy eggs, hash browns, toast, and orange juice. His favorite.

Church starts at 10:40 and is right across the street, so there was no real hurry to get ready. And I fell asleep. At 8:30. I just got my Sunday nap in before church.

While I was sleeping, Maycee and Daddy had fun with the camera.






When I woke up, I got in the shower. When I got out this is what I found.

They were bushed from their morning adventures.


TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, STEPHEN!!! You are an amazing Dad. Maycee loves you! She is always excited to see you when you get home from work. You take such good care of us. Thank you for being our perfect man.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: