Friday, June 17, 2011

Softball Debut

Krystal is a softball player.

She loves softball...and is very good at it.

I kind of volunteered to play as a substitute in one of Krystal's leagues. She plays in at least four. I play in none. Because I stink. Bad.

I thought that it might be fun.

I played second base. In real terms it means that I looked around while the short stop and 1st base covered my back. And covered they did. A lot. I had no idea what I was doing.

Stephen got a few pictures of me doing what I did during most of the game.




Yep. I stood around.

I tried to look like I knew what I was doing so that the other team wouldn't see me as the girl who they could use as the secret member of their team. Luckily they didn't notice because the team that I was on was too busy kicking their trash.

My claim to fame, however, is that I hit the ball twice. With a bat that was in my hands. AND I got on base! I even got walked once. Wahoo!

I can feel a new talent coming on.

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

Wahoo!! I got proof. She was AMAZING!! She is our new secret weapon because with her we did whoop!! Thanks Kami I hope you had fun.