Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Things

1. My daughter makes farting noises with her mouth...then laughs. It is the happiest day of my life!

2. Maycee can clap her hands. However, she never does these "cool tricks" on command.

3. Waving "bye bye". This is SO fun! There have been a few times that she does it in the perfect moment. It just makes me do the mom "ah" thing. It really is ridiculous the crazy things that make me so proud!

4. She constantly jabbers. The funny part is that she while she is "talking" she waggles her tongue in her mouth. It is hilarious. You'll just have to take my word for that one.

5. Maycee is so close to walking. Everyone tells me to dread the day she walks. Honestly, I don't really see a difference in walking and crawling, except for the fact that you have to child proof higher. Go Maycee, go!

6. My child eats wood chips. I have two plants in my house and she loves them. She is very fast at crawling to them, climbing up on them, and then inserting the dirt and wood chips in her mouth. I am getting good at fishing them out.

No comments: