Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mommy Maycee

Maycee has been mothering Cooper.
 
It's probably been going on longer than what I have noticed, but it is hilarious.
 
Just the other day, I sat Cooper up on the couch while Maycee climbed up next to him.  Cooper happened to be sitting next to the Ensign and a couple of remotes.  This is what played out.
 
Maycee: "No Peeker!" (Yes, she still calls him Peeker) "No touch wemoos!" (aka remotes) "No Peeker! No touch books!"
 
This went on for a while.  While she was 'lecturing' Cooper she was shaking her finger at him.  I'm totally not even kidding.  It was so funny.  I really don't think that I shake my finger at Maycee...do I?
 
Today, Cooper was sitting in his Bumbo, crying.  Maycee went up to him and said, "Peeker, stop whying!" (aka whining)
 
I didn't really think that having two kids would be this funny.  It cracks me up!

No comments: