Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pictures I forgot were on my camera

Maycee and Cooper helping Mommy on laundry day.  Cooper looks a little terrified that I left him in the basket with his sister...This is before the butch.


Here is Maycee concentrating.  It makes me laugh because her tongue is sticking out.  She is being "careful" while she pokes Cooper so that she doesn't get in trouble.



"Yeah!"


Here is Maycee in the car on our trip home from Utah last week.  She just finished eating those frosted animal crackers and her eyes are glued to her show...probably Dora.



Last Wednesday night I went to a friends house to work on crafts.  Stephen had mutual and he took Maycee so that I could go.  Cooper hung out with the girls.  My friends' house was just down the street so I bundled Cooper up in the wagon with my crafts and off I went.

Isn't he so cute!



....that is my slide show.

No comments: