Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Special Experience

Two weeks ago we were able to go to Logan to a very special event. I knew six months ago we would be involved in this event, but I never realized until that moment, what was really happening.

My brother, Kory, and his wife, Charisse, were sealed to their little baby boy, Boston.

It wasn't until Kory and Charisse were on the altar with Boston, being eternally linked, that I understood the importance of our temples.

I've always known about the blessings and covenants that we make there, but I had a "clearer view" in Logan that day.

I am eternally grateful to a Heavenly Father that has given us the power to be together forever.  He gave us these temples to help ensure our eternity.



And yes, I totally stole those pictures from Krystal.

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

haha I stole them from fb!!