Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

I cannot believe that my Cooper is 1!  This year has flown by SO fast.  He has really been such a good little baby.  AND HE'S NOT A BABY ANY MORE!!!  So weird.

For Cooper's birthday we went easy and simple.  Things that I knew Cooper would enjoy.

We made cupcakes and Cooper got his first taste of sugar.  Honestly, I don't think he was a fan.  He seems like more of a "meat and potatoes" guy.  He just wants real food.  He always chokes down the fruit I give him because he knows after that he will get the main course.

Silly boy.

As a side note, Maycee broke our little point-and-shoot camera, so we don't have that great of pictures.  We used the ipad (that doesn't have a flash) and our camcorder that can take pictures (crappy pictures).  If I would have had my head on straight I would have just gotten out my "big camera".  But I didn't.  So here are the crappy pictures.

Cooper and Maycee and Mommy eating frosting.










We went to the park!  What kid doesn't like the park!




































We also played ball at the park.  Cooper is truly Stephen's son and a definite boy.  He loves balls.  Any kind.  He could throw them forever and be content.  No pix of the balls.

After the park we had a dinner of spaghetti.  Both kids will eat spaghetti anytime, so I figured it was as close to a favorite as I was going to get.

Then we went to U-swirl!

Again, Cooper wasn't really a fan.  Maycee ate Stephen's yogurt and then picked all of the good stuff out of mine.


Time for presents!  Cooper got clothes.  I know, so boring.  But he also got a...






really cool dump truck!










Have to take cupcake pictures!












Happy Birthday Cooper-man!  We love you!!!!

2 comments:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

I love that you put a bandanna on him for the cupcake!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to Cooper! And, you're beautiful!