Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lights

Maycee is hilarious.

I love that little girl.

This evening we went out to run some errands.  In the car we were listening to her favorite CD, Disney Classics Volume 1.  After listening to "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid for the 8th time, Stephen requested the radio.  After some mild persuasion, Maycee agreed.

A random song was on.

At least I thought it was a random song until Maycee started to sing along.

"Calling, calling, calling me home."

Maycee was singing Ellie Goulding's song "Lights".

I had never paid much attention to that song, but apparently Maycee likes it.

Stephen and I were laughing silently in the front seats, so as not to disturb our singer.  I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

That girl is a kick.

No comments: