Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Field Trip

I love preschool.

On Friday we took all of the preschoolers on a field trip!  To the MK Nature Center.  It was so fun to watch all the kids run around.  And run around they did.  Maycee got in trouble a couple of times for running out of my eyesight.

After the Center, we let all of the kids play at the park and all of the moms got to chit chat.  Field trips are the best.  I love the adult interaction that I get.  Yeah for mommy time!

Here so are some cutie pictures of the kiddos.

Maycee is totally rocking the side piny tail.  She loves it.  She says that she looks like Apple Jack.  The My Little Pony, pony.  I have no idea.










We added a new little girl to our bunch.  Hannah.  She's sitting to the left of Maycee.

Back Row: Tyson (Hannah's brother not yet old enough for preschool ;), Rowan, Audrey, Brystal
Front Row: Hannah, Maycee, Jovie

No comments: