Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cooper's Number Three

This year Cooper's birthday was on a Sunday.  We really like taking the kids to do something fun on their birthdays so we did a two day birthday.

On Sunday we opened presents and had cupcakes as a family while he blew out his little candle on his cupcake.  I was quite surprised this year.  Cooper couldn't blow out his candles!  It's not that I am expecting a three year old to figure this out, but he blew out his candles last year.  I kinda expected a recurrence.

We got Cooper a new bike helmet, a tee ball set, and a book about cars.  I love birthdays!  We really had a ton of fun.

Cooper and Maycee and Ollie trying out the new gear in their church clothes.  I love these pictures because of that.







While the kids were outside playing I frosted the cupcakes.  For my roads on the cupcakes and cake I used crushed up Oreos.  Stephen pulled all of the cream out of a full package of Oreos to make this special Oreo just for Krystal.  MMmmmmm.  Yeah girl.  You thought you liked the mega-stuff Oreos; well here you go!!


Getting all three children to look and smile at the same time is a feat I have yet to achieve.  I kinda doubt it will ever happen....






The cupcake.  Love this little man.





Couldn't blow that darn thing out.


Mmmmmmmm.  Cupcake.......



Oliver.  I cannot get enough of this kid!  Okay.  That's a lie.  Sometimes I can.



On Monday, Stephen took work off and we met Krystal and Lexi Jo at Planet Kid.  Wow.  That place was awesome.  The kids LOVED it.  Kinda pricey.  But I'm glad we went at least once.



Honestly, Ollie and Lexi were the only ones that would really hold still long enough to let me get a picture.  This is Cooper's head.  When I started taking the picture I had his face.  Promise.


Oh there's the birthday boy!




If you look really close you can see that Maycee and Stephen are burying Cooper in the balls.  He was giggling the whole time.


Stephen and Krystal throwing balls at each other.


This is hilarious.  Lexi was putting stickers on Ollie's head.



Yes.  I'm putting all five of our family pictures on here.  The progression makes me laugh.  Fitting five people into a photo is very difficult!






I have to brag for a second.  I love making cakes for my families birthdays.  I scour Pinterest for the perfect idea and get to work.  Every cake gets more and more fun for me!  Here is Cooper's race car cake.  LOVE IT!!





Any family around came over for cake and ice cream on Monday night.  We had fun!  Birthdays are the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!!!  I love you little man.  I cannot believe that you are now three....

No comments: