Thursday, August 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, Maycee Donna!!

Maycee is now five years old.

It feels like it has been five years, but it is just odd to think that she is five.

Last night Stephen blew up a ton of balloons and we put them in Maycee's room so that she would wake up and see them.  I love birthdays.  Maycee requested a Frozen cake this year.  I was pretty proud of my final product.  Making these cakes and figuring things out have been so my fun.



My mom came up to be a part of the celebrations.  Since she was watching Lexi, we also had her participate in our funness.  Here are the kiddos finishing off my frosting.


That afternoon we went to the Lakeview Waterpark.  It is a really cool kid pool with a lot of splash pad additions.  Most of the pool is about two feet deep.  A little section of it is four feet deep.  The part the slide dumps in to.  The kids only lasted 45 minutes there.  I was quite surprised.  Maycee's favorite thing is to go swimming.  I gave her about six different options of things we could go do for her birthday.  She chose swimming.

We came home and had a BBQ.  Grandma and Grandpa Post was added to our party then.  After the BBQ it was time for cake and ice cream.  Then we added the Rays and Marc and Avery.

I love watching these pictures of Maycee when we are singing to her.  She loves the attention. 




Happy Birthday Maycee-girl.  I love you.

No comments: