Thursday, August 20, 2015

Soccer

We have started a child in sports.

Surprisingly, I am super excited.

I have never been "into" sports.

I'm not the athletic type.  I was a band nerd and then a drama geek.  Never played any sports.  Except for that one rebellious year when I played softball in 6th grade.  I was awful, so I gracefully bowed out after the season was over.

Maycee is in soccer.

Wednesday was her first practice.  She was elated.  I think a lot of her elation came from the face that Stephen is helping to coach.

Watching these little girls try and do these techniques and drills was so cute.  They worked those girls for an hour.  I was impressed.  Maycee was red-faced and sweaty when she was done.

Here are cute pictures of soccer until the boys noticed there was a playground right next to soccer practice.





Check out Maycee's action shot!


The first time Cooper went over this bridge, he was completely weirded out by the wobbly-ness. Then, he loved it.  He kept going back and forth and forth and back.


No comments: