Friday, September 11, 2015

Another House Update

They have painted the siding and put on all of the stucco.  Waiting for their paint.





This is the ceiling on our porch.  I love it!  I really love the detail that these guys have added all over the place.  Things I didn't even ask for that they just made cool!



This is my beloved rounded entryway.  I can't really get a good picture to do it justice, but just know that it is super awesome.  AND an amazing rounded door will soon grace the front of my house!!


Here is the great room with Stephen's wood burning fireplace.  He really wanted that thing.



Here is where the kitchen will be.  Just opposite of the great room.


And here is the nursery/future office that is just off of the master.


Master.





Master Bath.


Master Shower.  Check out that super long shelf to put my shampoo on!


Here is the guest room that is off of the dining room, that I also forgot to take a picture of...


This is the landing just at the top of the stairs.  It is going to have a ton of bookshelves and be our little corner library.


Here is the bonus room on the opposite side of the library that we will use as our school room.


Off of the school room is the boys' room.


And Maycee's room.


This is my mud room just behind the kitchen.


To the side of the mudroom is our stairs for the basement.  Which will be unfinished.  Until we get an itch to finish it.


That's it!!

2 comments:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

You should do a video walk through!!!

Charisse and Kory said...

Love! Especially your porch ceiling! What a cool detail.