Friday, September 11, 2015

Maycee's FIRST soccer game.

Those little girls did really well!!!  I was quite impressed.

My mom and dad came to see it.  And Krystal, Shane, and Lexi Jo.




I'm sad that I took this picture at the wrong moment.  Just after I clicked the shutter, Maycee jumped in the air, cheering for her team.  Super cute!





It made me laugh at how many times Coach Ben had to tell the girls to put space between them.  They were almost always huddled together.



Maycee did kick two goals!!  The only problem was that they were for the other team.  While I was sitting down watching the game, I apparently wasn't paying attention either.  I was cheering her on as she scored for the other team.



After the soccer game, Stephen, Shane, Krystal, and my dad took it upon themselves to give Maycee some real coaching and play a game with her.  It was really fun to watch.



Thanks for coming to the game everyone!!  It was great to have you!!!

No comments: