Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Cooper Birthday #4

I cannot believe that Cooper is 4.  This is so weird.  It's not that I don't feel like we've had him for four years, so much, as it is the fact that my number two child is four.  Time flies when you are having fun, I guess.   ;)

I really love birthdays.  Actually, I love any reason to do something off of the norm and enjoy each other.  Cooper is a HUGE sugar addict.  So I figured for his birthday I would just give in and let him enjoy...sugar!  I found this super cute, old school, candy shop in Eagle near Stephen's work.  We would get Stephen at his work around 3 and then go to the candy shop and let the kids go nuts.

Well.

This candy shop has apparently been closed for quite some time.  CURSE THE INTERNET AND IT'S FALSE INFORMATION!!!!  We ended up going to Aspen Leaf, a knock off of U-Swirl, that also had a Rocky Mountain Chocolate.  We bought three bowls of frozen yogurt and two caramel apples.  We were sugared up.  I shared an ice cream with Cooper.  It was dairy free.  Because it was Cooper's birthday, he got to pick everything that went into the chocolate custard.  He chose gummy bears, swedish fish, reeses pieces, and strawberries.

Gross.

Cooper, this is how you know that I love you.  I shared that disgusting chocolate custard with you.



Here is, apparently, Cooper's happy face.


Then we went to the park.



And here is Oliver's new found love of swings.  He hates these things.  Stephen really wanted to show everyone his reaction.  Poor kid.



Funniest. Thing. Ever.  Watching Stephen and my mom on the teeter-totter.  Stephen was going as high and as fast as he could.  Then he was bucked off.




My dad took a go of it and Stephen was, again, bucked off.



And here is Cooper's Captain America cake.  These things are so much fun to do!!  I was pretty proud of my cake this time.




Singing happy birthday.  I LOVE this picture.  Cooper was trying not to blow out the candles while we were singing to him.  Love that boy!!




My birthday boy!!!  He is now FOUR!!!!!




Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Call and Grandma and Grandpa Post for the Cooper gifts and for coming to celebrate Cooper's day.

No comments: