Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cooper Passed!

Well. I am dead.

We had a group date night on Friday. SO. MUCH. FUN. Stephen picked a good group of people this go around.  They were hilarious! However, on the flip side, most of them were night owls and we were partying 'til midnight.  Seriously.  I can't remember the last time I stayed up past midnight. I am still trying to recoup.

This week Maycee started spring soccer! Unfortunately, I was not able to go to her two practices this week. Eight month pregnant woman is dead after noon.

We received a phone call from our endocrinologist this week that said Cooper passed his test on his pituitary gland, which means that his growth hormone is alive and well. The nurse on the phone said they now wanted to discuss Cooper's lactose intolerance to see if that is effecting his growth...I'm a little leery about that...haven't found anything thus far that connects lactose with growth.

The kids are all super excited for this baby to get here.  A common phrase in our house, from a little person, is (in your whiniest voice) "Mom, When is baby Easton going to come out?!"  So fun.  I am glad they are excited.

I have to share a talk that I found with all of you.  It is amazing! It changed my thought process. "The Challenge of Becoming" by Elder Oaks in October 2000 conference.  Great talk!

No comments: