Thursday, April 9, 2009

Got Milk?

Yesterday I made a treat. I don't normally make sweets, but I was really craving them. I've been typing up my recipes and printing them off to put in my own cookbook. I came across these Peanut Butter Bars topped with melted chocolate chips. Yeah...see? Now you want some too. The last time I made those things I was a freshman in college. That time just keeps getting further and further away...

When Stephen got home from work he walked into the kitchen and saw the yummy goodness on the counter and his eyes got big and he said, "What are those?"

Playing dumb, I replied, "What?"

Again he said, "What are those?"

Again I replied, "What?"

"Kami, if you don't tell me what those are, I am going to lick them all over!"

I laughed and Stephen asked if the treats were for Relief Society. I told him no and his face glowed.

After cutting pieces for us, Stephen got out some milk to have with his treat. We always share a glass, and so after his first big gulp, I took a sip and then put the glass down. Stephen then proceeded to chug the rest of the milk.

I looked at him as he was gulping and said, "WAIT!! I want some more!" At that point, all of the milk was in his mouth. That didn't stop Stephen from being a generous sharer...he let the milk in his mouth pour right back into the glass. He then smiled and offered it to me. Gross.

You can guess what I told him.

I didn't drink it.

No comments: