Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is she singing?

Krystal and I were in Boise today, stopped at a red light. Being the observant girl she is, Krystal was eyeing the girl in the lane next to us, turning left. The girl was moving her mouth as if she was talking to someone, but no one else was in the car.

"Hey, that girl is talking to herself." Krystal said.

I leaned over to look at the girl and said, "No, she's singing to the radio." I did a double take and then realized that she was on the same radio station that Krystal and I were listening too. We turned the radio up and watched how this girl to our left got every word right.

As we were paying attention to our neighbor, we failed to notice that the light in our lane had gone green. I don't know how long it had been green before we noticed. Watch out drivers, Krystal and I are people watchers. We aren't very good at hiding that either.

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

Oh my gosh it was SOO funny! And this girl was good, I mean I sing to the radio but I miss every third word...at least and she hit every word right on, without missing a beat. And I'm surprised no one behind me honked because we'd been sitting quite awhile because by the time we noticed all the cars that were in front of me were already through the light :-0 whoops