Friday, April 3, 2009

You probably didn't know this about Stephen...

We finally did it.

Stephen is elated.

Also according to Stephen, it was "perfect timing".

We are now the proud owners of Dish Network. Personally, I could care less about our new found toy, but we are now able to watch the NCAA tournament AND watch the end of the basketball season. GO JAZZ!! (Disregard the fact that they played a crappy game our first night of watching the almighty Dish. Stupid Boozer...couldn't even get a dumb layup after his fourth try!)

Stephen loves basketball. Every time he watches the Jazz play, or any sports game that has some emotional tie to him, he has this strange phenomenon happen. His hands get cold and sweaty. I don't think Stephen ever got that nervous when we were dating! He sits on the edge of his seat and holds my hand. He is continually wiping his hands on my pants or his pants or my shirt, or whatever he can to find to release his poor hands from this odd occurrence.

Now thanks to our new Dish, I will have more opportunities to hold his clammy hands.

I love you Stephen!

No comments: