Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE Coolest Lady

In the LDS church we have something called visiting teaching. We are assigned with another woman to visit other sisters in the church. The woman that I am assigned to visit teach with is Nesta Provo. She is a very kind and generous woman who just moved here from Illinois. She grew up in Europe and came to America, I think, in her twenties or thirties. She is so fun!

Nesta called me today to talk about how we could help one of our sisters that we visit. Nesta is a very observant woman that makes me feel like a million bucks. While on the phone, I asked her what type of person I came across as. She said that when she first met me, she thought that I was just a friendly Idaho girl, but the more that she got to know me she realized that I was sincere and really cared about people.

It may seem kind of weird that I am writing this on my blog, maybe even a little showy, but that is not my purpose. I, just like everyone else, am special! It is just nice to be reminded of it every once in a while.

No comments: