Thursday, November 5, 2009

Basketball Tournaments Begin!

Stephen has started playing in a city league basketball team. There first game was last night at 9pm at the Meridian Middle School. It was a lot of fun to watch him play. Kenna's husband, Marc, also plays on the team. To be completely honest, I didn't watch a whole lot of the game. I was busy talking Kenna's ear off...she didn't get as much homework done as she probably would have liked. I'm just glad that I have a basketball wife buddy!

Stephen did have a couple of really good plays. It was funny to watch him interact with his teammates. He had a couple of really good fouls...sorry I didn't get pictures. I'll bring my camera next time.

If anyone wants to come watch their amazing team...they won by the way...the Dharma Initiave will be playing most Wednesday nights at 9pm. Come and watch them play their hearts out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stephen!!!!

Hey, I tagged you in some silly blog game...feel free to ignore it/participate =}