Monday, November 16, 2009

Job 4 Me

I finally have a job! I've been on at a temp agency for a l o n g time and I finally got a call. I had almost completely forgotten about it when they called me last Monday to ask if I wanted to go in for an interview. I went to the interview on Tuesday and was called later that day and said that I got the job! They wanted me to start the next day. It went really fast and I was a little shell shocked after the whole experience.

I work at another subcontracting company called TML or Service Experts. They install the heating and cooling for homes or businesses. After I'm done working I'm going to be able to build my own house! I started working for an electrician, went to insulation, and am currently in heating and cooling. I will be working primarily in the new construction residential billing.

I have only been at work for four days and I am quite impressed with how they do business. The work environment is so friendly. I really like the people that I work with. There are a ton of people and remembering names is going to be an issue. This company is all for the customer. They are also very good about keeping up appearances. This is the first construction company that I have worked for that has had a dress code. I think it is really nice, the workers have dress codes as well. They want us all to look professional. Wouldn't you be more likely to get heating and cooling from people who look like they know what they are doing?

All in all I feel really good about where I am at. Yeah for good feelings!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea Kami has a job and most importantly you have a good feeling about it. Good luck

Tonya said...

Congrats!