Monday, March 15, 2010

Grrr....

I really want to blog. I have a ton of things that I need to write! My computer has now been busted for two weeks. I never realized how attached I am to my Internet. How do I pay my bills? How do I do my church calling that has a lot of things on my e-mail? How do I keep up with my blog? How do I not get frustrated when I finally get to a computer and I have 20 bajillion e-mails?

I feel so old school now that I have to go the library or my sisters to use the Internet.

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

I feel for you Kami. Last week my charger for my computer went KAPUT so I was with out a computer for a week. Then I REALLY needed it so I tried using my old charger for 5 minutes so I could at least study my notes for a test really fast and all of a sudden the stupid thing started working again!!!! I was so mad but all well. At least it works now. Now I just wish I knew what I was going to do with the one I just bought off of ebay.