Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Visiting the Mid-Wife

Last Thursday was my third doctor's appointment. Just to give a little update...

Doctor's appointment #1: January 14, 2010

I was officially declared to be 9 weeks and 6 days along. We'll say 10. As I lay on that very comfortable bed, we got to hear our baby's heart beat for the very first time! It was so weird...I couldn't believe that there was actually a real living person inside of me! Stephen's first question to the doctor was, "Is it twins?" Tehe.

Doctor's appointment #2: February 11, 2010

At almost 14 weeks I had to give blood. Oh I hate needles, BUT that vampire lady sure did a good job. Stephen even held my purse the whole time. He will never admit that.

Doctor's appointment #3: March 11, 2010

At almost 18 weeks I definitely have a baby growing inside of me. My tummy is getting bigger! I had to go to see the mid-wife by my lonesome...poor Kami!!! The exciting news is that we have our ultra-sound in one week from today! And yes we are going to look. I really haven't even had time to think if I want to know what we are having yet. Stephen is SO excited that he cannot wait another moment.

We went to a wedding this weekend and there was a couple that was two days ahead of us. They already knew what they were having. Stephen was appalled. He did not understand why we didn't know. March 23. Hopefully I will have access to the Internet to spread my wonderful news. We are all putting up bets as to what we think we are having. AAHHHHH, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

It's gonna be a girl!!! I know it!!