Thursday, March 4, 2010

Murder, She Wrote

On Saturday we were invited to attend a murder mystery party with some friends in our ward. When I was in college my roommates and I hosted a party and it was a ton of fun. I as SO excited to get to do another one.

The party was entitled "'Til Death Do Us Part". The premise was that a bride, after her wedding, but before her reception, was murdered. The eight people in our party were given characters to play to figure out who killed the bride. I was the step-sister of the bride and Stephen was the father of the groom. Other characters were the groom, a wedding singer, a co-hort of the bride, BFF of the groom, wedding planner, and ex-lover of the groom.

The evening was set up as a dinner party and we all had parts to play and information to slowly leek out about the other players until we finally had to accuse. It was a blast and we had so much fun. Thanks Jodi and Kelly! We had a great time and your friends were a blast!

No comments: