Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bbbrrrr

Friday morning I awoke at 7:30 to Maycee wailing for food. I was running on 6 hours of sleep at that point...and had a headache, painful sinuses, and a sore throat.

After feeding her I laid her in the bouncer next to the couch, while I laid down for a "nap". Maycee again fell asleep, but began wailing again at 9:00. Ugh.

I said, "Maycee! I just fed you an hour and a half ago! There is no way you are hungry again."

As I got up to get her out of the bouncer, I noticed that it was a little chilly. I put her on my shoulder and immediately she quieted. I laid back down on the couch and placed her on my chest and put my blanket over her. She buried her face in my chest and slowly began moving to get in the crook between the couch and my body.

Like mother, like daughter. She was cold.

No comments: