Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This last Thursday we had the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving with Stephen's family. It was really awesome to sit around the table with family and go through the things that we are all thankful for this year. Because of the awesome experiences that I've had over the last year, I would just like to list a few things that I am SO thankful for this year.

1. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to be a mom. I love Maycee so much and it has given me a whole new perspective on life.

2. I am very grateful that my husband has a job and that we can pay our bills. Because of that I am able to be a stay at home mom.

3. I am especially grateful for Stephen. I love him SO much. We have made a beautiful life together with the kindness of our Father in Heaven.

4. I am grateful for the gospel. It makes my life happy. Because of the Plan of Salvation I will be able to be with my family forever.

No comments: