Monday, November 22, 2010

Ruining Christmas

I have a secret hiding spot.

I have a secret place where I stash all of Stephen's presents for his birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday that I wish to buy him a gift for.

Stephen doesn't like that I have a secret stash spot.

Every time I have something hidden, I tell him, just to get him riled up. I think it's funny.

This is the conversation that we had last night about the stash.

Stephen: "Do you know what you are getting me for Christmas this year?"

Me: "...Yes...I've already bought most of your presents."

Stephen: "You know. I really like surprises. BUT you are forcing me to look for my presents because I really want to know where your hiding spot is. You are ruining Christmas."

Me: "Go ahead. Look. You'll never find it."

He hates that I am so cocky about it. It's true. He never will find it.

No comments: