Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

Another baking drama.

I really need to figure this out.

If I tried to bake everyday, I know that I would have this thing down.  BUT I also know that I will gain A LOT of weight if I do that.  So I guess I need to decide which one I want more...to be fat and an amazing baker or to be skinny and a lousy baker.  I don't think I really want to answer that because I want to have the best of both worlds.  One day I'll figure it out.

Anyway, I made homemade cinnamon rolls on Friday night with some amazing homemade cream cheese frosting.  The cinnamon rolls looked beautiful in the oven.  I checked to make sure they were done and took them out to cool.  I frosted one and gave it to Stephen to try.

THEY WERE DOUGHY!!!

Those cinnamon rolls took about 3-4 hours to make.

Seriously!?

I couldn't fix them.  After they had already been out for five minutes, they looked droopy and not very appetizing.

Sorry Stephen!  Someday I will get this.

No comments: